Create technical graphics and enhance engineering workflow with Canvas, the technical software to create documents used by companies such as NASA, Boeing, CAT or General Motors. From the initial planning, importing and design to the final presentation, improving the overall productivity in between.
The original idea for Canvas was to create a professional tool for advertizing, DTP, marketing and graphic design. For that, Canvas combined files and tools for both raster images and vector graphics. The program is well known on the professional and academic market, and is compatible with numerous popular programs.
How to use
Canvas 15 is basically focused on offering solutions in three technical fields: aerospace, energy and engineering. The software offers all you need to work with security and precision. Thanks to the new tools, Canvas can operate at 0.035 microns to help maintain the visual data integrity throughout the design and delivery process.
Canvas can operate at 0.035 microns to help maintain the visual data integrity throughout the design and delivery process.
Analyze, illustrate and measure all kinds of patterns and spatial relationships. Create overlaid montages or enhance object-based graphics, and add technical mark-ups. The program supports over a hundred file formats, including Web CGM, DXF/DWG, and CGM4. Canvas communication workflow has been enhanced to work with PDFs and PowerPoints to easily share the information.
Canvas 15 has an optional GIS module with different commands and features for advanced property operations. Feel free to acquire the GIS version and be able to work with specific Geo and Data formats. It complements the software with multiple tools for the automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and energy sectors. The whole GIS module enhances Canvas with more work precision and visualization enhancements.
Canvas 15 Features
This is a free 30-day trial version. The complete version offers the following features:
- Personal workflow. Save your work layout and start to work with it.
- Dropper tool. Copy your vector attributes from one to another in an easy manner
- Enhanced precision. Snap lines and manage complex angles with new guidance tools
- Merge multiple text boxes to speed up your working process
- Create and edit shapes the way you want
- New library full of symbols and ClipArt to download
- Customize and accelerate your CAD project with great flexibility
- GIS, KMLs, KMZs and WebP support
- Create more versatile and powerful PDFs
For more information about the software before you download it, check the developers’ website: http://www.acdsee.com/en/products/canvas-15
This is a free 30-day trial. Before you download it, please check that your PC complies with the minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP Home or Professional with service Pack 2 installed
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or similar
- RAM: at least 512 MB
- Hard disk: minimum of 700 free MB
- Graphic Card: 16-bit color or higher with 1024x768 (true color is recommended)
- DVD drive for installation
- Finally, ACDSee takes this program seriously
- Recommended to work with DTP, 2D and 3D graphics
- Works with vector and rastor images
- Very useful…
- … once you get to know how to use it.
- A few problems with import and export format support
- Only works on Windows