WinCalendar is a calendar maker that can be used as a desktop utility or as a complement to Microsoft Word and Excel. This enables you to create calendars, agendas and schedules in their native formats, choosing from several printable layouts. It has over 70 templates available. If you import the calendar from any other application such as Outlook, Yahoo or Google Calendar, you can convert it to Word or Excel formats too.
It will directly run within Word and Excel interfaces
WinCalendar runs directly within the Word and Excel interfaces. A tab is automatically created and placed in the program’s menu. With this software you can alsocreate fully editable Fertility, Ovulation and Period calendars. Period days will appear with a reddish background color, while fertile ones are shown in purple.
How to use this software
Once you have downloaded WinCalendar and finished its set-up process, you will need to close Word or Excel and open it again, when you will then see that WinCalendar’s menu has been incorporated. You will see that it has two main options along with “Register”, “About” and “Help”: “Show WinCalendar”, and “Calendar Maker”. In Calendar Maker you can choose from different views: you have a monthly or a weekly Calendar, a Schedule, a Timeline (Gantt chart) or an Agenda. Then, you can select one of the printable templates available, and feel free to adjust its size, color and direction. You can add your notes or print them as with any other document.
WinCalendar shares some features with Word and Excel’s programs. For instance, its design is based on an advanced scrolling perpetual calendar, which gives fast and easy access. Similarly, if you right-click on any date, WinCalendar will display as a pop-up calendar. However, WinCalendar also shares some Windows characteristics, like the support for one-key shortcuts. For example, to go to “Today”, you just need to press “T”. Also, you can use your mouse’s scroll wheel to navigate through the calendar and switch from the one day, week or month view to a different one in a few seconds.
WinCalendar 4.14 Features
The unique features of WinCalendar are as follows:
- The possibility of creating not only calendars but also printable schedules, agendas or timelines (Gantt charts)
- Support for religious holidays, including Christian, Catholic, Jewish or Muslim
- Support for the holidays of several different countries, such as Australia, Canada, France, Mexico, Great Britain, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain or the United States, among others
- Fertility, ovulation and period calendars
- It imports from Yahoo, Outlook, Google Calendar and ICAL or XLS formats, and converts it to Word or Excel
- Over 70 layout and templates combinations
- It can be integrated into Word and Excel’s interfaces, or used as a desktop tool
If you want more information about WinCalendar before you download it, feel free to visit the developers’ site.
The minimum system requirements for downloading and install WinCalendar are:
- Operating System: Windows NT or further
- Processor: 487 MHz or faster CPU
- RAM Memory: 16 MB
- HDD: 124 MB of free space available