Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the perfect solution for photography lovers and professionals. Edit, organize and manage your photo libraries from the beginning. Once you plug your camera into the computer the powerful browser will organize your pictures on to your PC. After that, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom will offer a full variety of tools and effects to edit and adjust your picture as you want.
With this software you can control all your pictures with a single click. Create your slideshow presentations, emphasize colour/light/contrast, and play with your photos in a non-destructive environment. Thanks to its integration on the Adobe Suite, the workflow with programs such as Photoshop or even Premiere is almost perfect.
How to use
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was cretaed to help professional photographers easily organize pictures and quickly fix all the possible light aberrations or color problems. With more than 60 tools and effects it will help us to work with our pics in a safe way. None of the changes will change the original so we can play around with the contrast, light or exposure as much as we want.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the perfect solution for photography lovers and professionals alike
The program offers different supports for cameras and photo file support. In addition the developer offers a bunch of plugins with export and publishing templates to enhance the workflow. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 is fully compatible with Creative Suite so is possible to work with Cloud applications.
It is a common error to confuse Lightroom with Adobe Bridge, but there is a big difference between them. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a more powerful software and with more possibilities than Bridge. Let’s think about it as an ‘organize Photoshop’ and with the same learning curve. On Adobe’s website you will find a big user community able to answer any queries and few free tutorials for download, to start with.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Features
This is a 30 day trial period download. Check the newest features on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom full version:
- Faster performance thanks to the new 64-bit support
- Stand your pictures upright with the Upright tool
- Preview your pictures and work easily with your libraries
- Eliminate spots, flaws or any other blemishes with the advanced Healing Brush
- Emphasize the important parts of your photo with the new Radial Gradient
- Enhanced video slide and photo book creation
- Perfect integration with Adobe’s Suite
- Integrated Camera Raw plug-in
Here you can find the minimum requirements necessary to install the software:
- Operating System: Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 installed
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- RAM: at least 2GB
- Hard-disk space: minimum 2 GB free space
- Graphic Card: 1024x768 minimum display
- DirectX 10 compatible
- Broadband connection for Internet activation and services
For more information about the software, before downloading, feel free to check the developer’s website. http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html
- Maximum camera and format support
- Full of effects and tools for your pictures
- Easy to start operating…
- … even though is difficult to master
- Powerful PC required